The Harte Used Car Super Center: Where We Treat You Like Family!
At the Harte Used Car Super Center, we warmly welcome each guest who walks through our doors, and we treat you as if you were a member of our own family. As a dealership that’s been in Meriden for more than 60 years, we see a lot of repeat customers in our showrooms and we value the relationships we form with our guests. When George Harte Senior opened Harte Family Motors as a Chevy dealership in 1951, it became a place where Connecticut residents knew they would be respected and treated well. Since then, we may have evolved into the Harte Used Car Super Center, but only to better serve you!
When customers visit our used car super center near New Britain, CT, they know they’re getting the same type of quality customer service they always received at Harte Family Motors. We may have a new name, but we still have the same tenured staff of industry experts who are always willing to go out of their way to assist a customer. We also maintain a strong sense of community, and are constantly seeking new ways to better ours by helping those in need.
What else makes the Harte Used Car Super Center Connecticut’s go-to dealership for used cars?
- We have a massive, state-of-the-art facility with three gorgeous showrooms right here in Meriden, so you’ll never have to travel far to see our expansive selection of pre-owned vehicles.
- Each customer who chooses to buy a pre-owned car, truck, van or SUV at our used car dealership is enrolled in the Harte Maintenance Program, which includes four oil and filter changes, two tire rotations and four car washes, all at no extra cost!
- When you have your vehicle serviced at our Meriden service center, we offer free loaner cars so you can continue about your business.
- We also offer a free shuttle service if you’d rather not wait for your vehicle’s maintenance to be completed.
- When you’re ready to buy with us, we’ll appraise your current vehicle for free.
- Our delivery process is fast, easy and paperless with our docupad.